Mugsy Elnar's Info...
Mugsy Elnar's Story...
Hey! Mugsy Elnar here. Listen up, ‘cause I don’t have time to waste! If I look familiar it’s because I was on this page not too long ago. So if you’re saying it’s like deja blue, deja boo … whatever. Yeah, like that because I’m here, again. Let’s cut to the chase. I’m fifteen years old, my owner retired to Florida and didn’t take me. I got a one way ticket back to Furkids. Go figure. Nothing personal, Furkids, but Florida sounded great. White sand beaches, palm trees, canasta…. I haven’t had so much as a postcard. The good news for you is that I’m now single and available! If you’ve been kicking yourself for not adopting me last go around, here’s your chance. I’m a swell guy and not hard to get along with. At 17 lbs., I don’t take up much space. I probably would’ve fit in her carry on. Of course, it goes without saying that I’m easy on the eyes. Check out my headshots. And I’ve got something else, character! And how about loyalty? I wrote the book on loyalty. Obviously, she didn’t read it before she left. That’s okay, I‘m ready to move on … move on over to your place! That is, if you’ll have me. Whaddya say? I think we’ve got some good years left between us. This is gonna be great! I'm near Atlanta, GA.
Mugsy's link is:

No comments:
Post a Comment